First edition – click here – dated November 10th.
This is an update to that post. 82.1
- Kobe Bryant just shot 8-30 FGAs for 25 points while hitting 6-6 from the FT line and turning the ball over 9 times in a 7 point loss to the Sacramento Kings.That is a total of 42 possession to net 25 points equaling 0.595 points per possession. Obviously a disgraceful number.
- The Lakers have played 27 games but have won only 8 games. They have lost 19 games.
- Kobe Bryant is now averaging 24.6ppg, 5.1rpg, 4.9apg in 35.5mpg.
- Kobe Bryant is shooting 37.1% from the field, 27% from three and is up to 81% from the FT line. Big increase in free throw shooting percentage since early in the season.
- Those 24.6ppg are coming from 22.4 FGAs per game, 8 FTAs per game and 3.5 TOs per game. A total of 29.9 possessions (FGAs + 0.5FTAs + TOs) to net 24.6ppg for an average of 0.823 points per possession.
- An average shooting guard is scoring at 0.926 points per possession this season. That is a huge difference = 0.100 points per possession.