- Very good article on ESPN by Larry Coon detailing some of the issues surrounding the owner’s financial losses – link
- A FAQ article from Larry Coon on the lockout
Three links this time
- Deadspin who have acquired the NJ Nets financial accounts.
- More on the Nets finances, this time from Darren Rovell at CNBC.com.
- Brew Hoop on SBnation.com who has learned some interesting information about the Bucks finances including a note that says Forbes’ income projections are about $10 million too high.
New York Times
Nate Silver has written a very interesting article based on the estimated earning projections by Forbes.com and secondary projections from the NY Times.
The NBA has since issued a response denying the claims in Nate Silver’s article.
A September update.
As negotiations tense up, ESPN examines where each respective owner stands and how willing they are to lose a season for their demands to be met.